Wednesday 8 May 2013

A Reason To Rub A Magic Lamp!!

I have been longing for a really cool backpack for aaaages!
I have riffled through numerous amounts of vintage ones, not been successful, and last year I missed out on the amazing Acne one. It seems the perfect backpack is an extremely rare item!!
Such a rare item has become available at LN-CC however!
So this season I shall mostly be rubbing every magic lamp I can find and wishing on every single fallen eyelash that someone miraculously decides to buy me the incredible Fleet Ilya Wedge Rucksack, pictured below. Fleet Ilya are renowned for their structured, high quality, leather accessories. I think they could have the marmite factor, either you love them or hate them, but I most certainly am the latter after this creation!!








Maybe playing the lottery might be more successful....?

No comments:

Post a Comment