Tuesday 22 January 2013

Getting Back My "Fashion Groove"!

Well there isn't really any point in me apologising for the lack of writing on this blog recently.
I apologised a few times at the end of 2012 and I'm not quite sure what happened...hhmm...
All I can say is, 2012 was probably one of the fastest moving years of my life!! Where did it go?!

Aaaannyway I won't bore you with excuses. I have decided to get back on with it and fire up that fashion spark again (some new clothes in the sales have definitely helped! :p).

I'm not going to go straight into a fashion focused post as I have a few decisions to make on where to start. What should my first fashion post of 2013 be about...? Paris Couture (wow!), the sales (hhmm depressing..?) or something completely random like a new brand (& Other Stories perhaps?) Well we shall see what brain comes up with I guess!

To start off though I want to get a bit of new music back on here. Ok they aren't THAT new but new to my playlist and I have a feeling they will be on repeat for quite a while. Not majorly upbeat but I think the guy has a great voice and plus the name of the band is pretty topical right now!
So here we are. I introduce, Snowmine.




and a bit of an acoustic sesh...



No comments:

Post a Comment