Friday 8 June 2012

Sooooo......

......it has been a while!!!

I have realised that when things get a bit manic, it is rather difficult to keep up with important things like blogging!!
I am still here and I have a lot to talk about so be prepared over the next few weeks to be bombarded with information....oops! I've seen a lot of cool stuff over the last few months (I am waaaay behind!) and I can't help but share it with you.
One key topic to be featured will be my fantastic trip to Ibiza. This was a bit of a detox trip for me and I could not be more thankful to my very generous Aunt for letting me stay with her. It is VERY fortunate to know someone who has experienced ALL aspects of the island, for quite some years, and I was so grateful to be able to go and experience a lot of what the tourists don't!
As soon as I sort out my computer there will be pictures galore!

So give me a few days and it will all begin again :)

Can't wait!!

(P.S Kind of enjoying wearing some of my winter jumpers AGAIN! "In June??" you ask....YES!! Ah well hopefully the knitwear will be replaced with cotton t-shirts and sunglasses again soon!
Enjoy the windy weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bec, Its great to hear about your super Ibiza trip !
    Do you want to follow our twitter site loadesecoparc? We'd like you to. Check the feed.
    X D

    ReplyDelete