Saturday 4 February 2012

Get cosy!

This past week we have experienced some unexpected winter weather!
It was only a couple of weeks ago that I was discussing with my friends how we haven't had a proper winter and so haven't had the chance to REALLY wrap up!
HOWEVER as the snow is falling I think now is definitely the time to dig out those seriously chunky knits. Either it's your typical thick aran wool jumper, cheesy nordic christmas pullover or a ridiculously amazing Jil Sander cashmere sweater (the sweater of all sweaters I might add, thank you Raf Simons).
I know the SS12 clothes are taking over the stores at the moment but there are still sales going on and there are still some great knits floating about.
Some of the key winter jumpers/sweaters that really ticked the boxes for me came from...

Jil Sander... 



Jonathan Saunders....

and Alexander Wang



(I treated myself to the very cosy pink one on the right!)

Wear them with skinny black jeans, your heavy duty DMs, a bobble hat and you are set to hit the crazy wintery conditions!


Enjoy wrapping up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment